- Our Brands>
- Hydro Life®>
- Hydro Life Hydroponics - Twin
Hydro Life Hydroponics - Twin
Item #: 52710
The Hydro Life Hydroponics Twin Filtration System removes chlorine, chloramines, salts, heavy metals, sulfur, sediment, rust flakes and other contaminants from your water. The pre-filter cartridge is a sacrificial filter that removes heavy sediment from water, helping to extend the life of the KDF 85/Catalytic Carbon filter cartridge. The KDF 85 filter cartridge has Catalytic Carbon filtration to provide you with safer, cleaner water and reduced chloramines from a potable water source. The KDF 85 media also reduces heavy metals such as lead and mercury. KDF 85 media bonds with chloramines and traps them within the KDF media. KDF 85 will also help prevent bacteria growth when the filter is not in use and to extend the overall life of your hydroponic filter. Durable cartridge filter has a wide body for high flow and a 8,000 gallon capacity with a 2.5 GPM flow rate. When first attaching the filter system to your water source, allow the water to run free for a few minutes to flush the initial loose carbon fines or dust out of the filter. When the water runs clear, the filter is ready for use.
- Twin sediment and KDF 85 with Catalytic carbon bed filter cartridge for premium water filtration
- Perfect for urban gardens, organic vegetables, hydroponic gardens and more vibrant flowers
- Catalytic carbon greatly reduces chlorine and chloramines as well as many other contaminants
- KDF 85 water filter media extends the life of Catalytic Carbon and bonds with heavy metals as well as chloramines, and trapping them within the cartridge. While protecting the carbon against fouling by bacterial growth.
- Pre-filter reduces sediment, extending the life of the KDF-85/Catalytic Carbon filter; Male and Female water hose connections included