- Our Brands>
- TastePURE KDF / Carbon Water Filter - Filter with hose protector, Bilingual
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
TastePURE KDF / Carbon Water Filter - Filter with hose protector, Bilingual
Item #: 40013
Camco’s TastePURE RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 20-micron sediment filter. Also features GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration in combination with KDF to prevent undesirable bacteria growth when the filter is not is use. Durable in-line, exterior mount filter has a wide body for increased flow. Includes a flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking that could impede water flow. Not designed or tested with fish tanks or ponds. NSF 42/53 listed. CSA LLC (Low Lead Content) certified. Made in the USA.
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment; Large Capacity Filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20-Micron Sediment Filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns; Protects Against Bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
- Includes: Flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking
- Compliant with all Federal and State Level Lead-Free Laws: CSA lead-free content certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and compliant with all federal and state level lead-free laws; Made in the USA: Product is made in the USA